● Audiophile full analogue mastering by Rainer Maillard
● Cutting to lacquers at Emil Berliner Studios
● 180g audiophile virgin vinyl pressed by Pallas GmbH in Germany.
● Old style tip-on Jacket with extra protection jacket for the record.
● The first time ever on vinyl
Direct Hits was the first official compilation of the Who's music. And it would be notable on that basis alone, even though it was planned exclusively as a European release. But it did a lot more than that, reaching far beyond its intended audience and raising some listener's consciousness along the way.